Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Dark Knight (2008)

Just wanted to fill in everything that I've seen that's still playing now. It's been a while since I saw it but I'm pretty sure I didn't mind the excessive length of 2 hours 32 minutes. The cinematography, the special effects, and the spectre of Heath Ledger kept me involved the whole time. What a shame. He sure went out with a bang. Jack has just reminded me that we saw this in the first week of its release while on vacation in July at the Cinerama Theatre in Seattle, which was an experience in itself. That place is amazing and the movie was great. Recently I read the New Yorker review of this movie. It reminded me why I wait: the writer casually tossed in a detail about the end of the film that should have been left a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment